TS Entertainment YouTube Access Restored, MV views remain

Admin: Nicole

[UPDATE]
- Access to TSENT2008 YouTube account has been restored
- Don't forget to watch the Japanese versions of B.A.P MV on their Japanese Youtube


12 comments:

  1. :(
    will the views for mvs get back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The views remain unchanged.

      Delete
    2. Okay, it says that the "mv views remain" in the title...

      Delete
  2. I hope it's nothing serious :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. osidfonoadnogadoigadsg
    OMG THIS IS HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to mess them up for awards season, isn't it? If I'm not mistaken, those views count....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone told me that this incident also happen last year, then when the account came back.. they released a teaser (Hajima), maybe they'll just give as a surprise.. If that's not the reason.. I don't know other reasons anymore! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read this on tumblr:

    TSEnt. is a small company, therefore LOEN distributes their music! TS only has secondary rights to upload on Youtube… as other companies they have a 1 year contract with LOEN, when it ends Youtube automatically sees all videos as Copyright strikes and suspends the account…

    TSEnt only has to submit the new contract and the account will be back! It happend already 1 year ago (Hajima era??), remember?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, thanks for the explanation~

      Delete
  7. phew, luckily it's restored!!!!!! a Shocking day to all TS fans..

    ReplyDelete