Twitter Updates of October

Admin: Nicole


I'm Zelo Guide

©bapyessir.com

Both changed their Profile Pictures to their One Shot Concept Photos


©bapyessir.com


©bapyessir.com


I have a lot to learn from a same aged friend

©bapyessir.com #Jiwon

Click here to view the video

*Note: His display picture was the one he posted in instagram*




*Note: he shared the picture from his instagram*








How's everyone doing? I think there are some people taking tests~ I think there are people working hard Umm.. I wonder if everyone is doing well~?

©bapyessir.com #Jiwon


Happy Birthday baby/little one

©bapyessir.com #Danbi

Baseball player Hyunjin Ryu is so amazing last strikeout gave me goosebumps

©bapyessir.com #Jiwon

Junong ah, please ..kk.. Eat the cake well.

©bapyessir.com #Dee Tee #Jireh



Zelo-yah let's stop growing

©bapyessir.com #Jinna



We came back to a everyday life ㅋㅋ I should practice hard because I wasn't able to practice everyone fighting

©bapyessir.com #Jiwon




Babys~~~~ Today's weather's nice~~~I miss you .. Even today fighting!!!!!!!!!!! let's do itㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

©bapyessir.com #Jinna



The week passed by so fast it's awesome right

©bapyessir.com #Jiwon





We finished our schedule this week successfully and with a lot of fun.

©bapyessir.com #Jinna

*NOTE* He posted the same selca on IG but with the title "Japan"


Yongguk favorited a fan's tweet! The image in the tweet is a gif of Yongguk crawling towards the camera from the Japanese version of One Shot.

[UPDATES] He unfavorited it less than an hour later ^^;;

The original tweet was actually made by bangkkoya.


Babyz, please remember to be respectful of other baby, don't take what's not yours ^^




From the this morning, thank you for sending support mentions. There weren't any problems on stage and we ended our stage nicely! So here's a selca thank you for your hard work ^.^!

©bapyessir.com #Jinna



Thank you for everyone who came today! ㅎㅎ

©bapyessir.com #Jinna





Today is the world's most excellent character day, Hangul Day. Also, since my name is in Hangul, it also has a deep meaning. Beautiful Hangul I love you

© bapyessir.com #Jinna




[Bottom tweet] Everyone, yesterday's NHK Music Japan ended without incident!! Standing there on stage was very worrisome, but it was really amazing that so many fans came to cheer for us!! I/we were pleased. Thank you so much!

[Top tweet] Also, tomorrow is finally the release of Warrior!! Our first single album "Warrior" and tour concerts and everything, please support us! 
Please cheer for us a lot!

© bapyessir.com #Nicole


Us B.A.P recorded our Japanese music program debut stage yesterday. It's because of you guys (BABYs) that we get to have good promotions in Japan like this. Due to it being non-domestic (In Japan) many people seem to be worried. We won't get hurt and we will be careful. After we finish our promotions, we'll come back to Korea^^ Thank you.

©bapyessir.com #Jinna


Since its been awhile since I've been to the Han river, it was so nice.. and even though it rain out of no where thank you for staying for us babys! keke

©bapyessir.com #Jinna





 The weather's nice~! See you later~^^

©bapyessir.com #Jinna




Click here to view the song 

16 comments:

  1. Hello! to our six precious princes,B.A.P Yonggukie,Himchannie,Daehyunnie,Youngjaebaby,Jonguppie and Junhongie(a.k.a Zelobabyboy)^ ^ - I really missed you sweeties!! TT^TT *suddenly dunno why I feel like singing to Natalie Cole's Miss You Like Crazy chorus/song - "I miss you like crazy..I miss you like crazy.." and also singing at you boys "I miss you like craaazyyy.." by The Moffatts. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *playing this song at the moment on my cd Missing You by Glay(one of my old time favoritre J-rock artist) for viewing legally(lol), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5T7y9PtVRo lyrics,you can find it/them here, http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/5801/ another one last song I would like to dedicate to you boyz and to our babyz out there,here's one for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmT7jx4kP1s and the lyrics, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWJVult-9M Hope you all like it!^ ^' It(this Keep On Movin' song can and will encourage you guys for not letting yourself down onto anything)especially you too,our beloved Himchannie,ok? ;) don't be sad about anything that you really can't do well onto something,ok,baby boo? ;) be strong,get your self-confident act up! ok,that's all it! I'm outta here! until then,see you all again! Love you all here!!(including babyz international and in korea,too!)^ ^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yonggukie/yongguk-ssi: nothing is impossible unless you already try and make it possible. quote made by me!^ ^' lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. and omgee~is that Jay Park ryte in the middle(taken from y.Jae's twitpic)? Imma fan of him,ya know!x) same as GD(G-Dragon) too,I'm one of his fan!^ ^ p.s. I sometimes follow their twitters!xP but not their fb! lol^ ^'

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at this time,I suppose to be in bed already but still I can't cuz I slept early juz now!xP and now I'm wide-awake! lol anywho~lol,therefore I was waiting for my 17 yr old niece to whatsapp me back though!^ ^' lol we were talking nothing but about this latest japanese anime called Free(about boys,sport,swimming)*yawn* lol I told her that I'm not interested. lol and I'm looking forward for this anime dvd called Diabolik Lovers which is still playing I think in japan. and yaayss~ my B.A.P crash/no mercy cd repackage had arrived! I ordered many moons ago and now I finally got all of their previous songs altogether in total!^ ^ hurrah for me~ lol^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol just finished chatting with my niece hour ago!^ ^' glad it's already done!xD **now listening to Beat It - Sean Kingston feat. Chris Brown,Wiz Khalifa(don't like the mv though & been trying hard to ignore in one of Wiz K's uncensored lyric in it too!)lol and also been watching and repeating,play more than once onto this song called Magnet by Hatsune Miku,Megurine Luka on youtube(taken from Project Diva Live 39 Party concert in tokyo of 2011) ~nice,love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygod..I feel like I'm in heaven for the moment I saw this tumblr http://chiiwie.tumblr.com/tagged/gukkie and for those who celebrate christmas(and I'm not a christian tbh with u)^ ^' here's one that make everyone smile even if you're not into their religious or not a baby(z) :)
    http://jelliedae.tumblr.com/post/70626294989/just-spending-another-holiday-with :3 bless these precious babyz of ours(although they somehow support other kpop group too!xD)^ ^' lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. and these, http://chyelo.tumblr.com/post/67636380367/himup-being-subtle-requested-by-mantctv-we-get and this one which is my favvie!xD http://chyelo.tumblr.com/post/69644534553/jongup-himup-requested-byfour-anons-im also bless him/her! ;) p.s. thanks to alvadiecha(on tumblr)where I got all those stuffs from and winkkiss92,I still love you girl for the sake of your B.A.P arts mostly!
    sorry to all of these tumblr babyz if I let them known via bysfansite bcuz I think it is good to show and let it share here cuz also it is related to our boyz and appropriate to this lovable fan website!^ ^ so,please don't hate or kill me,okay? lol love u all,babyz! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. **listening to both of these legit tunes of, 1mm - Perfume and also, I Know What You Want - Busta Rhymes ft. Mariah Carey both on youtube playing while I typed those text words :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. first of all forgive me for sharing/showing to all those tumblr-related ppl/babyz to which I did to reveal all of them here that is without your permission guys.. I'm really,really and truly,truly sorry!! I mean it! but what I do hope for you beautiful people from all those tumblrs I've shown out there and later maybe others more new ones to come will get a lot of fans and also a good feedback. so,once again sorry guys.. -.- p.s. 2 songs for you tumblrers out there which I wanna dedicate!^ ^ Nothing on you - B.O.B feat. Bruno Mars & also A Girl like you - Edwin Collins^ ^ I don't care if you guys like it or not. but to me,these two songs are so special and nice to listen to. :) please don't hate me,ok? bcuz I love you all so much until I can't help my stupid self how much I wanted to share and show all of those tumblr of yours here. peace~

    ReplyDelete
  11. and to Yongguk-ssi a.k.a bbGukkie^ ^ if you want to make a song,remember that those songs which I share all here from this BYSfansite website is giving you a chance to think about it of what you going to do next. be inspired. but don't copy the whole lot,ok?^ ^' mostly to which all of the songs I've shared with all here are songs of many new
    generations which have not heard of(it/them before). that is why..hint,hint! ;) so,it's up
    to you and/with your song producers to do what you guyz are going to do next to
    create any songs and the background musics into a whole new level!^ ^ so again,good luck with that,guyz! ;) p.s. for example,I'm loving this songs and still, We need a resolution - Aaliyah ft. Timbaland,Back and forth - Aaliyah ft. R.Kelly,Try again -
    AAliyah ft. Timbaland,the answer - S-Word ft. Christina Milian,zock on - Teriyaki boyz ft. Pharrell Williams,Busta Rhymes and Tunnel Vision - Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland(this one is new^ ^) and that's all it to give you and the TS crews some good ideas about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. *a girl like you - edwyn collins

    ReplyDelete
  13. *song "for" a new generation(s)

    ReplyDelete
  14. there is something is bothering me atm. about that JT's song tunnel vision,I don't recommend you to see his mv but to listen to his song only. ok? next time I'll be more careful. I got his cd actually so I swear I haven't seen his mv before not until I've found it out just now. I apologize for the thing that I've done. p.s. blame it on the mv director
    instead of me!xP once again,I'm so sorr. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. *sorry // I hope JB(justin bieber)won't follow like what JT's did later in the future for his mv if he wanted to make a song and to be feature in it. stuffs like that somehow it can turn out to be a major concern for everyone in a public if they don't give somekind of a warning. :( here's hoping for JB not to do that too later in the future. cuz I'm one of his fan. :(

    ReplyDelete