[NOTES]
-This was posted in BABY JAPAN members page. We cannot post the video, only offer a summary. If you want to view the video, you will have to give a Japanese address to join BABY JAPAN official fanclub.
-The video quality is not great which is why the caps are also LQ
[Video summary]
* They talk about how the "Warrior" single is finally released (and cheer like dorks (Himchan yells "YEAH!")) and to look forward to the next one.
* Daehyun is really dorky asking "Have you listened to it yet everyone!?" And holds his ear out to the camera for an answer...
* Zelo asks if fans can hear all these songs at their Japan concerts, to which other members reply "Of course!" Zelo answers "Oooh I see" and is apparently embarrassed as he starts laughing and hangs his head
* They say that now there are busy preparing for their Japan concerts
* Jongup is confused throughout. Dae asks "Baby Japan members, please make your cheers...1,2,3" and on "3" they were all supposed to hold out their arms and say "Multiply/double!" But Jongup started before "1"
* Their Japanese sounds a lot more natural than in previous BABY JAPAN messages and they all look very happy ^^
©BABY JAPAN | bapyessir.com #Nicole


.jpg)

Awesomeness :D
ReplyDeleted'awwwwwwww.. B.A.P - fighting!! (^ ^)9 to all the japanese, korean and international babyz also,fighting!!^ ^/ please don't be discouraged over something that our boyz couldn't be able to achieve, ok? ;) we all already had tried our very best. just keep on supporting our bbs, they still and will need our love and they still love all of you babyz out there, wherever you are. :) so please babyz, don't be so sad about it ok? what past is past. my advice again is, keep on supporting our B.A.P boyz no matter what cuz
ReplyDeletethey need our love and babyz' encouragement for them to move on. meanwhile,I had juz finished reading this fanfic^ ^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507896 (title: I believe in your existence by GoCloud) p.s. don't worry, there's nothing dirty in it! lol.. 2nd p.s. and yeaaa!! I've already purchased my pokemon X and Y games which I ordered them before the packages arrived!^ ^ so, super-happy!! Later, I'll play!xD *giggles* and I love this one of the B.A.P-related websites, http://ask-matokibunnies.tumblr.com/ and sorry once again if I talk a lot!^ ^' I really miss commenting a lot here!^ ^' toodles.. lol
*correction: we all had already try our best to vote our bbs boyz to win the poll but still, it's okay. at least, we had voted it/them as many as we could.
ReplyDelete