B.A.P in Japanese Kureasuta Magazine Vol. 19

admin: Sammy

Do not crop out our watermark, and you must credit bapyessir.com if editing/sharing

[UPDATE]
- [Eng Trans]

[NOTES]
- Released Oct. 31, you can find it on Amazon.co.jp (select "add international address" when checking out and you should be able to order it from outside Japan) and costs 1400 yen






Your song "Warrior" was released on October 9th, and you sing in Japanese.
HC: "Warrior" is our single, so we sang it in Japanese. There is a version with the rap in Japanese and one with the rap in Korean.

So we can listen to Zelo's very fast LTE rap in Japanese?
Z: Yes. It was very hard… I wasn't too sure on my pronunciation so I recorded while being told how to pronounce, but I don't know what our japanese fans thought about it.
HC: But he still managed to record it in about 5 tries.
To record it in 5 tries is quite a feat! Was Japanese hard for the other members?
YJ: As expected, the pronunciation was hard. "Warrior" is a powerful song so we have to sing it powerfully even though Japanese pronunciation has a soft feel to it. So it was hard to try and sing it powerfully.

You are steadily conquering the Earth step by step with your music, and you have had a sold out concert at the Pacifico Yokohama for your Pacific Tour even before debuting in Japan. It goes to show how much your debut in Japan was anticipated, but do you feel any pressure from that?
HC: More than pressure, we look forward to it. We're first of all happy that a lot of people are looking out for us, and I think the more people expect from us, the more we can show them our best side.
DH: I don't feel any pressure, I just want to have fun with the fans. More than thinking that we have to show a cool image to our fans, I feel like I want to have fun with them.

What did you feel when performing at the Pacifico Yokohama last time?
HC: We'd never come to Japan before performing there, so I think that the fans were expecting a lot from us. I was surprised at how many fans came to see us on the day of the concert. It's also a cultural aspect of Japan, but everyone was listening to the music quietly. I thought that we could have had something for them to have more fun together, and that's what I want to do for next time.

About the arrangements for the concerts, do you also give your opinion and participate?
YG: We participate in the meetings. We say our opinions concerning the songs we want to sing as well as how to put everything together.
DH: There is a stage where Youngjae and I have a duet, and since we know that we have a lot of fans in their teens we chose a pop song that they would likely know. We've been wanting to try and sing Black Music, but since there probably are people that don't know about it we haven't been able to sing any yet. This time since the concerts will be in Japan I want to try and sing a japanese song.
So you will be singing in Japanese during your concerts in November?
DH: Of course. Please look forward to  it!

You've been to 4 American cities as well as 5 Asian countries during your tour. Were there any fun happenings?
HC:  There was this one time when Zelo went on stage without his microphone, so I went with his microphone and instead forgot mine. (laughs) But Zelo and Daehyun ended up sharing a microphone so it was ok.

What have you learned from going abroad?
DH: Going on tour and visiting different countries, meeting a lot of fans, I noticed that every country really has a different culture. Noticing this, I feel it has changed my way of thinking and has also helped with my abilities. I have been made to feel and think about a lot of things, like how to relate better to our fans. It was a very enriching tour.
YJ: The fans are different in every country, but in the end they all come to see us and all cheered for us loudly and that made me happy. The american fans really had fun along with us and it was amazing. The japanese fans were concentrating and listening to us, and in turn we were able to concentrate and sing which was good.

I think you'll have more activities in Japan as time passes, but what kind of things would you like to try and do?
Z: I want to be on a Japanese music show.
DH: I'd like to be on Kouhaku Uta Gassen. (T/N: It's an annual music show on New Year's Eve. Only the most popular artists of the year are invited and get to perform.) I'd like to experience that stage where all the singers come out on.
YG: I'd like to see a huge picture of us in a CD shop.
JU: I want to eat sushi. (laughs) I want to eat tuna.
YJ: I want to do a Dome tour.
HC: I want to experience Japanese fashion. I want to go shopping.

Watching your music videos, you often act in them. Is there anyone that would like to be in a movie or drama?
HC: Acting and B.A.P don't go very well together. When we'll be done with our Dome tour. (laughs)
Z: Even so if I have the opportunity I'd like to try. For now I'll concentrate on being a singer…

Finally, please leave a message for our readers.
YJ: We are B.A.P. We'll be debuting in Japan so please look forward to it. We'll do our best and promote in Japan. Please love us.


Yongguk Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
A rock…
Because I stand firm...

Q.2 Bang Yongguk's B! Best. What are you best at?
My mouth is big. (laughs)

Himchan Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
Stong!
In Korean, "Himchan" means "strong"!

Q2. Himchan's H! Happy. What made you happy lately?
That I got to promote with the members again. I was hurt and couldn't promote… But I was really happy to be able to promote "Badman" together with them.

Daehyun Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
Singing ability!
Since I'm in charge of the high notes and B.A.P's music is on the powerful side, singing for that kind of music requires good singing ability. When you think of singing ability you think of me, and when you think of me you think of B.A.P's singing ability.

Q2. Daehyun's D! Decide. What have you decided recently?
I have been thinking about it even more than before and decided that even when things are tough, I have to show our fans a perfect side of me in return for them looking out for us. I've been thinking that even if we have a lot of schedules, even if things are tough, I have to show them something perfect.

Youngjae Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
Baby face.
That's it (laughs)

Q2. Youngjae's Y! Yesterday. What was memorable about yesterday?
Japan has Domes, and Korea also has venues big like them. Yesterday I was able to perform on that stage (Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena) and I was very happy. I'd like to be able to perform there for our concert one day.

Jongup Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
Moon.
Because my family name is Moon. (laughs) You know how the moon only reflects the light from the sun? So the meaning of "moon" is that rather than shining on my own, I am shining because I'm receiving the help of many people.

Q2. Jongup's J! Journey. Where do you want to go on a trip?
Summer is over but I'd like to go to the beach. We were busy this year and didn't get to go.

Zelo Q&A
Q1. What word would you use to describe yourself?
Zelo.
My name is Zelo, but when I do my best in something or when I do something I have confidence in i get complimented with it. That's because in Korea, the pronunciation of Zelo is close to a word that means "the best" so they tell me I'm the best, or I'm the coolest.

Q2. Zelo's Z! Zero. What is something you'd like to start over from zero?
My school life. Now I'm realizing my dream, but since people know that I'm B.A.P's Zelo, I sometimes feel uncomfortable… So I'd really like to go to school in a foreign country where no one knows me and make friends. I want to hang out and talk with friends.

B.A.P Q&A
Q1. What if you could exchange your soul with one member? Who would you exchange with?
Z: I'd like to switch with Himchan hyung. He looks like he's living without worrying about anything, and I'd like to know how that feels.
HC: I'd like to switch with Zelo. I want to go back to that age!
DH: I'd like to switch with Zelo, too. I want to go back to school.
YJ: I like me. (laughs)
JU: I'd like to switch with Himchan. Because he's a Manchinnam. (laughs) It means that he's like someone right out of a manga, and that's how good-looking he is. So I'd like to switch with Himchan.
YG: Rocks don't have soul. (laughs)

Q2. Every member is different, but is there any member that has something you are envious of?
All: We're envious of Zelo's height. And Jongup's muscles!

Q3. What have you been doing together lately?
HC: Our schedule has been pretty packed lately so we haven't really been waiting backstage much, but we sometimes play the Blue Marble Game (T/N: Korean board game similar to Monopoly). And, we sleep. (laughs)

Q.4 Who is the mood maker?
Himchan
DH: He makes everything cheerful and fun.

Q.5 Who is the most dependable?
Bang Yongguk
Q: So if you have something you're worried about you go to him for help?
DH: Not only Yongguk, but when we have something to talk about the person close to us will always help.

Q6. Who has the most aegyo?
Himchan
HC: I naturally have aegyo. (laughs) Right?
(he gets the approval of the members and starts singing)
YJ: (singing suddenly) He has aegyo like this. (laughs)

Q7. Who is the shyest?
Zelo, Jongup
HC: They have a lot of charisma on stage, but they are quiet off-stage.

©bapyessir.com #Julie



















©bapyessir.com

3 comments:

  1. i love you bap so much with all my heart and soul and i wish to see you in real life some day i am a proud baby from kuwait ♥ BAP ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocks don't have souls? Yongguk then how do you write all those meaningful songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omma with the sons and Appa with the daughters XD

    ReplyDelete