Twitter Update by Yongguk and Zelo

Shared by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM
/!\This is a masterpost for Twitter Updates of December

In 2019, I'm going to open my door and carefully go to the outside world. I'm scared, but on the other hand, I'm also excited to see a new world. Happy New Year to Everyone

trans cr. Kathy Myon

Just posted a video to Instagram


It's really been so long πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

trans cr. Kathy Myon

Just posted a photo to Instagram


This is my hyung/brother

trans cr. araaraftr


YesSir

trans cr. BAP_Intl

 
I can see clearly
I look good, right?πŸ‘€

trans cr. Kathy Myon


Top: Wherever, and whenever, itll be great if Youngjae is happy. Are you happy now?

Youngjae: I think I can be happy

trans cr. BAP_intl

Top: Q: What do you want to receive for your birthday?

Youngjae: Love

Middle: Q: Oppa why wont you go home, you keep coming back to my heart?

Youngjae: I knocked, though?

Bottom: Q: How was 2018???

Youngjae: (It was) Painful

trans cr. BAP_intl

Bottom: Q: I want to do something great but i dont know what to do

Youngjae: You should think once about the standard/baseline that is of most significance to you

trans cr. BAP_Intl
Top: Q: Youngjae-yah, in 2019 what will be your new challenge?

Youngjae: I want to love BABYs even more

trans cr. BAP_Intl
Cold

trans cr. Kathy Myon







Merry Christmas Baby

trans cr. ricejuseyo



Just posted a photo to Instagram




Jisung ah, happy birthday πŸ‘ŠπŸ» #BAP #TRCNG


I've been eating and taking care of myself! I'm having a good rest

I don't like Christmas.. And I'm glad there's no Christmas spirit☺️

You guys are doing all sorts of things huhπŸ‘Œ

I'm not replying to mentions today tho haha

How's it going

trans cr. Kathy Myon


Just posted a photo to Instagram



I miss you #baby

trans cr. Kathy Myon



End of my break #RamandSalt #Gwangju

trans cr. Kathy Myon



How have you been, guys? You didn't catch any cold right? You're preparing carefully for the end of the year right? I'm curious hehe It's cold, but hope you guys have a warm winter πŸ’• #baby

trans cr, Kathy Myon



The same day

The day the tour ended and we came back, the sky was beautiful☁️☁️


It's been a while since I last had a go~od sleep hehe

trans cr. Kathy Myon


γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  We finally met 😭😭😭😭😭😭

trans cr. Kathy Myon

Just posted a photo to Instagram


It's gonna be on the 18th.. sigh

"Help yourself a good dinner, guys πŸ’• #baby

First episode today! You'll watch it at 10PM right~?😊 #KimIsAGenius #CheonChadol #BAP_Youngjae 

trans cr. Kathy Myon



We've arrived safely!!!!! Meeting our BABYz since morning makes me happy hehe Thank you πŸ’•

Trans cr. Kathy Myon

Thanks alot!





I'm so happy, it was fun and an unforgettable time. Thank you baby.  #Foreverwithbaby #baby #BAP

trans cr. araaraftr


2018 Forever with BABY last show
I'm really holding a lot of thoughts right now, but I will do my best to make it beautiful until the end..! #baby #BAP

trans cr. Kathy Myon












Expecto Patronum !!!!!!!! #Berlin #concert #today

trans cr. Kathy Myon





Then I will go now, bye

trans cr. araaraftr

 I will give up on you, I need to study γ… γ… γ… 
Youngjae : study hard!

 I have soccer game tomorrow ~ Please give me a support message😳😳😳😳😳😳
Youngjae :  I want to play soccer too

trans cr. araaraftr

If you reply my tweet. I will change my profile picture on twitter
Youngjae : to what are you going to change it?πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Please do a concert again in Japan~~~😘 I'm waiting for itπŸ˜ŠπŸ’“
Youngjae :πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

I dont think you can see my twitter, but I love you. Youngjae, fighting for today too~~ ♥
Youngjae : me too❤️

Youngjae : I'm sorry 2x my eyes hurt..

trans cr. araaraftr

You are the best/the coolest/ most awesome when you're singing. I was getting touched on the concert in Paris.
Youngjae : πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  maybe its a fate that i will never get it γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
Youngjae : γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

I'm so stress and sad bcs study for the test, please cheer me up and tell me i'm going to do well, my great strengthπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ₯°
Youngjae : cheer up!!

kekeke How about fan who become fan during 'Crash'?? nanananananna hey
Youngjae : *yjae's answer is the lyric of 'Crash'

trans cr. araaraftr

Oppa are you bored?
Youngjae : γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹


Original tweet: Do you know that from celebrities i have seen oppa's the best in person *see in real life*? seriously excluding the heart of a fan
Youngjae : Please retweet this comment, if its get over 5,000 hearts, I'll turn on V-app

 Fan who become fan during YWF, lets get the answer to our mention too...........😏😏
Youngjae : we are youngggg
Youngjae should I give up?????? γ…œ
Youngjae : dont give up!

Until when are you going to have that pic as your twitter profile picture???
Youngjae : Ah? Please send me some of worthy picture to change it


Today is my birthday though, I'm sad bcs i'm aloneγ… γ… 
Youngjae : Happy Birthday🍰

trans cr. araaraftr

Youngjae : You've worked hard for 7 years, here it is, the answer of your mention!

delicious *also put pic of a food...*
Youngjae : it looks delicious

Youngjae hyung, Is it okay if I put hyung in my pocket? kekeke
Youngjae : Only if you are okay with that, try to handle me

I'm laying on the bed bcs of body aches γ… γ… γ… γ…  I studied too hard for the exam
Youngjae : ...? is it really like that? is that so? that's not what I want to think, but is it really because of that?

Hey who is Youngji???

What is Oppa doing!!!
Youngjae : I need to prepare to go for the concert now

You are taking a good rest, right? Fighting for the concert today, and also see you at Dusseldorf 😘
Youngjae : Fighting

trans cr. araaraftr

Oppa, I'm looking at Alley Restaurant
Youngjae : Hongtak restaurant..?

just got off from work.
Youngjae : you've worked hard

in the academy I secretly looking at the phone
Youngjae : hehehehehehehehe

searching for Youngjae hehe
Youngjae : what's coming out?

eat tteokpokki!
Youngjae : spicy tteokpokki?

go to home now γ… γ… 
Youngjae : you have worked hard

I dont want to studyγ… γ… γ…œγ… γ…œ
Youngjae : Dont do that(,) throw (that feeling) away

What are you guys doing?

trans cr. araaraftr
















Ja Lets have some fun! #London #baby #BAP
trans cr. araaraftr






























Thank you for congratulating us for our 7th year anniversary
I was 15 when we debuted and I'm already 23 now
Everything is truly like a dream
Being with us until now
The memories are honestly...
The love everyone gives us is always precious
I can never get used to accepting things
I get shy
Our BeBwi, I wuv yew so much ~^^


Boyfriend pic #TakenByMe

#Earth Conquest

trans cr. Kathy Myon



It's out

trans cr. Kathy Myon





Remem~~~ber
The song of the best dancer singer of Korea, solo singer, Mr.Jung Daehyun has been released. Please listen to it a lottttt ❤️ 😻
Please give it lots wuv

It's finally released. Please give it lots of love. #baby

trans cr. Kathy Myon



No comments:

Post a Comment