Twitter Update by Daehyun and Zelo

Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM
/!\ This is a masterpost for Twitter Updates of July

Top: I thought he was one of our members #BTOBAP #Peniel
Bottom: Jongohbah


Me too hehe when I upload selcas can you guys just edit it for me and upload hehe human-making project 


Please appreciate this musical


Please appreciate this musical

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM



As expected, I like it when you guys take pictures of me



Even after coming to Japan, these two choreographers are working hard on making the choreography

Governer-nim who personally came to visit us at the studio... From now on, i'll stay at the back (while taking photos)

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM








Ah it's hot
With Hyosung noona who came to have fun while we were shooting our MV. And my "manner face" because she is the actress.

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM





Posted by Melanie & Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM



 I think I cant take selfies..! Also this title song is a song that I really like. Its so good and fun. Ahh



 It's coming out soon. Please no, you have to love it
Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM


Coming Soon


Coming Soon




Sonamoo came too But I only have a picture with Hyosung-nuna
trans cr. transforbap
Sorry, I used the wrong filter. I'll use the picture well

Top: Let's see each other tomorrow
Bottom: Fighting Fighting Fighting Fighting Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM






 Lets see each other tomorrow
Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM


Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM
My heart is throbbing *thump thump*


I will soon release the songs that I cherish a lot

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM


I can do it #baby

I can do it #baby

Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM


Thank you! I'm gonna use this generously in order to maintain a tight skin even when i get older tauttauttauttauttaut
ps. sorry for making these late. i was having internet connection issues last night


160728 Girl Spirit - A very moving and captivating stage by Sonamoo's Minjae, 'Shout of Myself' #sonamoo #minjae #girlspirit

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Minjae-ah you worked hard


Top: *'Girl spirit' Sonamoo Minjae *thumbsup* Keu
Bottom: What are you doing?

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM
*Translation cr. transforbap

Posted by Reeshan@BAPYESSIR.COM


2 packs of fried noodles is just too much hoooo



The reason why the Earth is having "the hottest year" right now


Recommending Mistery's Recognize
A member who was like a teacher to us, Terry Kim Hit the jackpot hyung~~suitcase heuheu


Translation © Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM




Who woke up first and wore it is the important thing


Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM











Heemchwanniee hyung tells us to foalloow him (he deliberately misspelled the words ^^)





Goodbye Goodnight


There are too many cicadas


 I'm always more and more thankful to you. Thanks to everyone, I can do my best. Sincerely thank you. Thank you so much guys, really...

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM
Scream~!
Translation ©Shwen@BAPYESSIR.COM

 



Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM






The smell of summer

Gasp

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

This song is released by the company of my rap teacher who used to teach me when I was an elementary school student. Please listen to it a lot


The desk I was using while I was a trainee

It's very very very hot Baby

I went out for a short time to grab a coffee and Sonamoo's song came out #sonamoo #ilikeyoutoomuch

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM





Have a nice day everyone~!

Posted by Reeshan@BAPYESSIR.COM

D.Action - Billionaire MV #D.Action #Billionaire #Millionaire
Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Thanks so much to all the Babys who came to welcome us (at the airport) today. Go back safely~

I love you baby! I'm in Korea

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM



Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM





Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM
(In reply to @MYNAME_KYong) I'm sleepy keke
trans cr; transforbap



Good Night
Translation ©Luna@BAPYESSIR.COM



 
Middle school year 2
trans cr; transforbap



Eric Nam's song is out!!! Especially the dance in the music is impressive

 don't get soaked on the rain guys #baby
Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM


 

What are you doing(,) hyung(?)
trans cr; transforbap




Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM





Seriously thank you very much. Please take care of us in the future too. I really love you so so much

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM



Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM

I'll go!

Translation ©Luna@BAPYESSIR.COM


Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM 


Good night! Watch my dreams.

 Translation ©Océane@BAPYESSIR.COM

Fighting for tomorrow too


Carp Carp

I'm a Bungeoppang (a fish shaped pastry)

The show is over! Bungeoppang??!!!?!

 Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM






Last picture and (then) I'm at the hotel

I rode the subway alone

 I (we) will wrap up the world tour well and be back. See you at the Seoul finale

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

I like it that whatever I do, it makes you guys laugh/smile. This seems to be an illness too hehe

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM


Compared to it being a special day
Its a bit.... How should I put this..
I have got to express it so that Babyz will like it right?
Our Mochii also doesn't get colds too~

trans cr. transforbap




did you tell me I only take pictures of my face?

I won't upload any pictures today. I'll upload them when i wear pretty clothes heh


It's very hot and if you turn the aircon on and sleep you might catch a cold really badly so be careful everyone
This is how i feel
It's appalling(?!)
its been a long time... as expected our Untouchable hyungs are very good


Ing

Sunday Vapp

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM

Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM
 


 
Please listen to this song alot!


Be careful of the heat baby

 
woooww thank you hehe

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM


Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM

Freestyle__In a while There was no need to dance till the song ends__💦



In a long while

trans cr.transforbap

gotta eat, right? also, the hat is pretty. thank you Hee Young hyung

Ahhhhhhhh

ah... muscled-octopus phew

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM



Disqualified

Translation ©Shwen@BAPYESSIR.COM


Following the first law

trans cr:transforbap


The rain I thought wouldn't stop ended up stopping but the feeling that it will come again 

Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM

Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM



Posted by Elizabeth@BAPYESSIR.COM
Ah

Translation ©Esther@BAPYESSIR.COM


Posted by Melanie@BAPYESSIR.COM
 
Woahhhh


Starting from today, workout with muscled-octopus

Translation ©Fatma@BAPYESSIR.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment