B.A.P nominated for Seoul Music Awards

Shared by Cece @BAPYESSIR.COM

You need the App to vote, but it's only available for Android!

For the App click HERE

1.)  When you enter the app you'll see this page, Click on the thumbs up beside B.A.P's name 



2.)  Then click on the circled one to enter the login page 


3.) Next you'll see this page, Click on the one that's circled to register an account 


4.) Then you'll reach the terms and conditions page, Just tick both boxes and proceed.


5.) On the registration page, fill up the first 4 and you may proceed along & you're done with registration.


6.) You'll see this popup when you try to thumbs up B.A.P after registration because you do not have enough coins.. just click on the circled one and you'll be directed into a page with a lot of Apps.


7.) All you have to do is download some of the Kakao games that doesn't require money and you'll be able to get coins. And then be able to vote.


A lot of games are not available in countries outside of Korea!


Tutorial © Shwen @BAPYESSIR.COM





15 comments:

  1. can i collect coin without download game for kakaotalk
    a lot of games not available in my country >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download app points below 140... I live in Malaysia, but i already collect 3000+ points

      Delete
  2. When I try to register it doesn't redirect me. I click the yellow button amd the only thing that happens is that a little note shows up- in korean obivously so I can't understand it -.-. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Press button beside username and password before you click yellow button... i do that and its work ^_^

      Delete
  3. If I'm not collecting the coins so I cant vote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I click on the thumbs up beside B.A.P's name, pops up this inscription :( https://pp.vk.me/c620224/v620224958/222bc/a_O9grgp0ow.jpg
    what I must do? please help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I done writing my nickname all, (the n.o 5), I press the yellow button but a short note of korean came out. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you just click on the sidenote

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel- I hope that helped you if not find me on yt Good Luck (damn B2st again >.<) Anyway Good Luck Babyz Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote the password and when I pressed the yellow bottom, a korean note comes out, what should I do!? Help please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Press button beside username and password before you click yellow button... i do that and its work ^_^

      Delete
  9. Is it just available on play store? ������

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanna ask about voting for 24th Seoul Music Awards. After I've downloaded, got coins and voted, do I uninstall the apps and install them again the next day or do I just run them again to get free coins?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which Kakao games is free. how well we know that, it is free and doesn't require money. It's written in Korean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will know if it's free because you won't have to enter any credit card details ^_^

      Delete