Warrior Begins: 1st Japan Tour DVD


Available on YesAsia (Normal | Limited) and HMV Online (Normal | Limited)


2 versions: Normal Edition (includes and Limited Editions (includes 2 DVD+photobook)
Price: 50~65 $ USD
Region All, No subtiles
Tracklist:
01 POWER
02 WHAT THE HELL
03 BADMAN
04 I REMEMBER
05 VOICE MESSEGE
06 RAIN SOUND
07 FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
08 COMA
09 PUNCH
10 NO MERCY
11 ZERO
12 EXCUSE ME
13 HURRICANE
14 DANCING IN THE RAIN
15 HAJIMA -ハジマ-
16 CRASH
17 ONE SHOT
18 WARRIOR 



PREVIEW:

B.A.P 1st Japan Tour: WARRIOR Begins 'COMA'

©TSENT2008


© TS Enter

© TS Enter


© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

© TS Enter

Shared by Charm @ BAPYESSIR.COM


© BAPofficialJP

7 comments:

  1. bye-bye~my $_$ *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so they're only releasing this DVD in Japan I take it? I'm sad, I wanted to buy it but it has no subs and I can't play region 2 DVDS ;n;

    ReplyDelete
  3. limited edition again.. I'll be pissed if they dont include eng subs to it :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pre-ordered it since SEPT 5 at Tower Records!!! Hwaiting �� 140927 Sat 16:36 PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m thinking of getting this warrior dvd before it sold out eventhough there is no english translation to it!^ ^ at least i understand if not a few but some of nihongo which i have learnt before!^ ^' lol *going to whatsapp that cd/dvd shop employee again to order the one with the normal edition!* and if they can order or book for me the one with the limited edition - i'll be more than just happy but i know that is going to be so tough to get one!xD just be happy with the one with the normal edition because it is better than to watch nothing!xP lol p.s. one of my favorite B.A.P song is there too! that is - Voice Message!^ ^ so dissapointed during the boyz concert tour where they didn't get to sing it Live from their previous performances on stage on every dvds which i bought/purchased though. so this time will be it! this could be my chance! ;) so~good luck to me!^ ^ *praying for my money to be enough to buy and won't get broke too fast so easily!xD*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the songs Korean Version or Japanese?

    ReplyDelete