[UPDATE]
- 1 Video
B.A.P Mentoring Cut (broadcast 131102)
©팥누나 | tsbabyz
©1004KBS
Vlog of one of the Winners with a short Cut of B.A.P talking
©ellythefairyy
[Previous Updates]
Vlog of one of the Winners with a short Cut of B.A.P talking
©ellythefairyy
[Previous Updates]
B.A.P with the Winners of the KPOP World Festival - Cut
©Jinchan_Hwan
[Previous Updates]
B.A.P at KBS World 2013 K-Pop World Festival (B.A.P appears at 2:23)
©KBS News
[Previous Updates]
[DO NOT EDIT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES]
©Poison
[Previous Updates]
©惜的果冻

©vidicator

©BAP_Argentina

©BAP_Argentina

©BAP_Argentina

©vidicator

©vidicator

©Poison

©惜的果冻

©惜的果冻
[Previous Updates]
Kpop World Festival Global Audition Version 1
© kbsworld | _StrongBAP
Kpop World Festival Global Audition Version 2
Kpop World Festival Global Audition Version 2
© kbsworld | _StrongBAP


Any videos coming up?
ReplyDeleteOh and kamsamnida for your hard work! Hwaiting!!!
I was absolutely ecstatic and so proud of the contestants all around the world, I was also happy that B.a.p were able to see some of the worldwide contestants that worked hard. It really makes me want to work hard and achieve my dreams, thank you bys for spending the effort and time to do this. It brings joy and makes my day a little easier. Khamsamnida :D
ReplyDeleteI've seen not all but every participants mostly from around europe and a few from african/arabic countries at kbs2, where they show their short performances on stage right in front of the judges and other supporters.that one boygroup from russia who performs B.A.P's One Shot won the ticket! I was smiling like crazy and I was like..what!? and said,yes!! congrats..Hence G..uhh..I forgot the gtroup name!xD but i said it out loud when i saw the group's name on tv!xP lol.. sorry!^ ^' hehe.. and the duo(the two girls)from england also not bad. they sang Rain Sound. I was like wow, they can sing the part of the rap! what a surprise!^ ^ but they didn't win. it's okay. I even clapped while watching on tv especially the participants who performs every of our boyz songs, dance or performances. there are a lot of B.A.P acting performers out there and I'm so very, happy for them although not many of them win. thank you B.A.P performers. thank you for making me, every babyz around the globe and other people who still love and support our boyz to see that you guys work so hard trying your best to perform! you guys deserve my heartfelt thank yous! to all our Babyz,keep on fighting ne!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI just want to congrats to this six korean members of a girl group called themselves as First One,congratulating them for winning the third place!! Love u girls so much and thank you for performing on the half way by doing the cover dance of B.A.P's Warrior. I love the last part they were doing our bb Zelo's shooting act where all the girls action there where all of them got shot and all of them fell down! Nice dance performing! Love it!^ ^ that's it. just be yourself,girls and don't let others ruin your dreams! p.s. that piece of advice is made for our B.A.P boyz and babyz too. so whatever you wanna do or gotta do,be strong and positive about it. failure is is a good lesson to learn. ;)
ReplyDeleteoh and,loving the videoclip too! *so jealous of those participants getting their chance to meet,greet and talk with our B.A.P boyz!*>.<
ReplyDeleteOh, those girls from Romania performing in front of B.A.P were really awesome, I saw their stage performance and I liked a lot, I liked Headge Gang too but those girls have something special. I see the B.A.P boys enjoying their performance a lot, I'm saying that because I saw Jongup really happy and having fun a lot, and all of us know that Jongup is always smiling for no reason, and just smiling, but this time he really enjoyed their 'stage', so proud that out there are girls dancing on B.A.P coregraphies, but I hope that I can see from them a full coregraphy of Warrior or any other song from B.A.P, I know that I'm not the only one. Fighting B.A.P Girls!
ReplyDelete